Little Samurai 2 Little Samurai 2

i agree

i agree with Jackoginger, this movie could have been good, should have put more fighting into and you shouldn't have rushed it!

Kael-Sorrow responds:

Well, first, it wasn't rushed, most of bad done... If you are looking for more fight, watch the remaked version

Heroes of Nintendo Heroes of Nintendo

awesome movie!!

dude you did a great fucking job on this movie man!!!! made nintendo characters look like some bad ass mutha fuckas!!!! i love it!! can't wait to see the sequel to it. Keep 'em comin'

ZyneXx responds:

Thanx a lot! I will start on a sequell in a while.

NI`N JA NI`N JA

great movie

this was a great movie man, good job, i ecspecially like it cuz it's about ninjas, and being a ninja myself i can appreciate the fine work you did here. Love the part where he jumps off his sword in the wall and cuts the cyborgs head in half, that was genius!! mad props for this flash man

ZyneXx responds:

Thanx a lot man! U rule

Ima Ninja Ima Ninja

JUGGALO!

WUT UP NINJA!!!! imma have to give you props on this shit....puttin it down for the family.....vocals are a little hard to understand, but it's still tight man, it's good to see another juggalo on this mutha fucka, hit me up sometime ninja, MCL!

Hip Hop Volume 1: Beat 4 Hip Hop Volume 1: Beat 4

STOLEN!

man that ain't yo beat....why you stealin beats and claimin that they are yours...this beat is originally called "Phone Tap" by Nas Feat. The Firm....this is some stolen shit!!!!!!

Just a Freestyle Just a Freestyle

wutz good!

yo that shit was sik son...you got some fuckin skillz, me rcrdelucks, and L_A put together some shit, Mercenary Records and Backfire records and you got mad fuckin skills dawg...i like this freestyle shit, e-mail me for more info or go here

or go here